Defensive Thoughts After Game 2??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I was kind of surprised when we were in the red zone close to the goal line, that we didn't see Fowler carrying along with Cobb. It was so nice to see us in the red zone for once. lol

2. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

I need some of what this guy has got for sure...

They have to be better but the Rams Offensive line is maybe the worst in the league. Good luck Foles you are going to need some new ACLs to. I bet Bradford was like oh thank god i dont have any more tendons to lose lol.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Cox is good. McCourty's injury worries me, but a lot of why I think the defense will be a lot better is that I think the offense will put them in a better position. The defense has generally played well in stretches, they've just gotten tired and/or been put in bad positions way too many times.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar