Defensive Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nt is a problem for us

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Dont worry about defense fellas.. I just got off the phone with the FO. They assured me they were getting right on it

[​IMG]

^^ thats the red phone that goes straight to Webster's desk
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We didn't get ran on. There were maybe 2-3 runs over 5 yards I say and none for a 1st down I believe.

I thought the pass D was pretty vanilla. We always brought 5 it seemed like to play the run. It seemed like the DB's were playing over the top rather than press man or tight man coverage.

I have faith in Lebeau. He knows football. It did look like our run D improved a ton yesterday. Whether they were trying to hit the corner or run up the middle there was always disruption and guys flying in to make the tackle.

Edit: I didn't know McCourty was out

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sensabaugh should never play outside again, restrict that guy to NB duties only. Other than him I thought we looked alright on D. Few bad plays but that's expected in august

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Horrifying

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Pass interference then got the most lucky init. Dont wanna see him play anymore.

But Zach Brown is a guy to watch.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I like ZB. Sens is just abysmal...our pass D looked like Swiss cheese man. Seems like they just zoned and blanketed the whole time. No pressure from the D line/OLB's either. We are in big trouble if they don't clean the up, and fix the C/RT issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar