Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Definition Please

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    From ESPN, as it relates to the Chargers:

"Also Tuesday, outside linebacker Shawne Merriman sat out a portion of practice with a strained hamstring and inside linebacker Donnie Edwards missed another session with a balky back."

Now, I never went to medical school, but what does your back feel like when it's balky?
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    "Don't be ridiculous..."
    [IMG]
  3. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    balk·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bôk)

adj. balk·i·er, balk·i·est

Given to stopping and refusing to go on: a balky horse; a balky client.
    Difficult to operate or start: a balky switch; a balky engine.

His back must be sitting out practice? I hope something like this does not happen to one of my body parts. I could think of allot worst parts that "Difficult to operate or start" would not be good for. :banned:
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    LOL. Hadn't thought about that show in years. That pic could not be more 1980s.
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    THIS is the 80's :ha:
    it was great though !
    [IMG]
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I was wondering just how many people would get that reference. Probably no one under about 30 understands...
  6. Michi40 Lost bullet

Moolah:
    $0
    I did, we had that show a few years later.... not many, though
  7. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Awesome links! Led me to this tidbit of info..

[ June 27, 2006 ] The channel formerly known as PAX-TV, which of course is now known as "i", just announced they have struck a MAJOR television deal with Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution! Starting this August, they have rights to many classic TV series. They have the broadcast rights to a number of Warner Bros.' most popular television series and movies. Series include classic shows such as Welcome Back, Kotter, Chico and the Man, Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Mama's Family, Alice and Wonder Woman, and more recent hits including The Wonder Years, Growing Pains, Perfect Strangers and The Wayans Bros, among others.
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    They weren't Tesla, but they rocked anyway! Good ol' Cinderella. Did you see that special on VH1 about Heavy Metal? Seems like it was about 4 hours long, hosted by Dee Snider... he referenced the "W" bands, Winger, White Snake, White Lion, and Warrant (I don't think he included Wasp). hahaha.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.