Delanie Walker not celebrating Walden suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans tight end Delanie Walker was steaming mad at Erik Walden on Thursday night, after he had his helmet ripped off by the Colts linebacker, and was then head-butted.

Walker felt Walden should’ve been ejected from the game, and couldn’t wait to face him again.

On Tuesday, he’d cooled down.

He actually said he felt bad after learning Walden, who played at MTSU, had been suspended one game by the NFL, which will cost him $176,470.58.

“During the game I was mad, but I don’t ever like to see anyone get their money taken away or miss a game,’’ Walker said. “But the league made their decision, so that’s what it is.”

Walden appealed the NFL ruling, but it was upheld. He’ll sit out Sunday’s game against the Cardinals, but will be back for the team’s game against the Titans on December 1.

“Of course I’m looking forward to seeing him again – I never want to shy away from a good battle. He’s a good athlete and he plays hard,’’ Walker said. “He’ll bring out the competitive side in me, so I can’t wait to see him again.

“You want see me do dirty stuff back, though. I play within the rules of the game.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

damn 176,000!!!!!!!!!! I would rather have him miss more games than just 1. I think the suspension should hurt more than the fine

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Walker again showing he is a class act. Very good signing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

And hes been pretty damn good as well.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar