Delete All Haynesworth Trade Threads

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This must be done. The one that was posted earlier today got me so pumped. I have been let down. I thought the one from NFL.com that said something along the lines of: "League sources remain convinced that the Redskins will trade Albert Haynesworth on Friday most likely to the Titans for a 3rd round draft pick" made the trade seem almost inevitable, but it didn't happen. It didn't even come close to happening. I should have known better. Last year I thought we would end up with Anquan Boldin. Anytime we hear a trade rumor that involves us giving up little and getting a lot, I think it's probably time to start ignoring those.

I don't want to hear anymore talk about Fat Al. I wish this would have gone down, but it obviously isn't happening, so I think it's necessary to delete threads discussing Fat Al trade rumors. :yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I'm with you. I've had my hopes up for a few weeks now.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wish someone would just delete Haynesworth, period.

Though he's doing a decent job of doing it himself in Washington.

4. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I still think last year was worse. ESPN like I have said over and over on these threads came out and said we got Boldin in a trade. That was over in a flash even though I saw the ESPN part live on tv. Haynesworth this year made me feel the exact same as last year.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Haynesworth is going to be traded somewhere. Until we hear where, we have just as good a chance of him coming here.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why do people think our FO is capable of actually helping our team with trades? After this Lendale thing, it's clear the only thing our FO knows how to do is give away people for free. Every year it's the same thing, make some ridiculous draft pick in the late rounds that screw us for the next year, it's inevitable.

Getting Haynesworth back for a 3rd? Lol that was good joke they played.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The Redskins are gonna end up trading Al before the 2010 season starts. Not saying he's coming to the Titans, but not saying he isn't either.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where did the idiot rumor start that they would only take a 3rd for him? Why would they even consider trading him for so little?

I would offer next years first rd pick for him along with one of our remaining picks this year.

Did letting vickerson go to seattle tell us that they want to make room for somebody?

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think it did. I'm not ready to rule AH's return out completely just yet. If he doesn't wanna play in a 3-4 he can force a trade. I expect AH trade rumors to start back up as we get closer to TC.

10. iQon

iQon Starter

For the same reason few teams are even interested in Haynesworth.

Money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar