Delusional Dolts fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...but I also learned (the hard way), that winning the argument is not so important that often. Hence my comment.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep. I no longer fight unless I really mean it.

besides that Gale is usually right about 99.99% of the crap anyways. Glad that 0.01% is the truly important stuff.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My point is, disagreements don't have to have a winner and a loser. When there is compromise, both sides win.

Don't let her whip you, give her something she wants for something you want, and everyone's a winner...:yes:

4. jwmann2

jwmann2 Camp Fodder

Peyton will be back but he def has more days behind him than in front of him. He makes that team go and no way they can compete in the AFC South without of him. Dont even know their backup? Is it still Sorgi?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

kfc..

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's the starter. :)

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lets see that depth chart - lol

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Goes both ways, but ultimately the girls aren't the ones making a move and asking you out on a date.

Anyways... sorry to any women I offended. I did say there were exceptions to the cluelessness, but I know I came off a bit harsh. It's a shame I don't know more women who love football. I know there are plenty out there... and many on these forums.

Unfortunately, the ladies I know who actually do know something about football are all Steelers fans.

9. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Pfft!

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Colts look like the worst team in the nfl tonight without peyton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar