Demarco came up lame...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Last night and underwent a MRI today. I am sure he is fine, but I was thinking about if he wasn't. we would miss a beat if Henry became our RB1. Who would be our 3rd down back? Andrews?

2. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He'd probably get 3 downs or we'd use fowler some. Andrews sucks. Henry hasn't ran much this year he'd be fine to have a heavy workload for a few weeks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Didn't Murray come back in and play well? I'm sure the MRI is just a precaution.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Andrews is 3rd on the depth chart.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didn't CJ Anderson go through the same and end up on IR?

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I don't know, don't follow Denver. Did he?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought I read he came back in and had the MRI and is on IR.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just looked it up, CJ came back in and it was his meniscus. He did go on IR,
    which I think surprised a few because they said he would miss "a few weeks"

Broncos' C.J. Anderson to miss 'a few weeks' with knee injury, report says - Yahoo Sport

Murray had some big runs after he came back in, so hoping hes fine and it's just a precaution.
    Have you seen any updates on Murray?

#8 Ontario Titan, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Last I read was from Mularkey. He said that Murray "Hurt his foot, I believe it was his second toe" and that he thought he would be fine. They had an mri today as a precautionary measure. I haven't heard anything yet about the results.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Not that I want Murray out if it was something but I think we could all agree that if Murray had to miss a few games this running game would be just fine. Henry may not be as explosive but he sure as hell is gonna drag people to make it up for it. Both their styles are suited for this scheme so it's a win win.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar