DeMarco Murray up for Comeback Player of the Year Award

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not only is DeMarco Murray one of the leading vote getters for the Pro Bowl, but hes also getting heavy consideration for Comeback Player of the Year Award from a few NFLN personalities.
    Link

What Im wondering is how isnt he being talked about for Offensive Player of the Year yet? With over 950-yards on offense and 8 TD's in 8 games Murray should absolutely get Offensive Player of the Year consideration. After all hes mostly why we're 4-4 vs 2-6 so far this year..

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Billick picked Tony Romo? Is that a joke?

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Pretty sure billick has gotten hit on the head 1 too many times or has a crush on romo

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he assumes Romo is taking back his job from Dak and leading Dallas to the post season

I say forget about Romo, stay the course and be sure to make the playoffs with Dak at QB

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Jones hinted that they were rolling along right now and talked about things like "balance". I think Dak stays. No real reason to get Romo back in, unless they think his experience will provide them a better chance to win in the playoffs. The future is obvious though, especially with Romo's history of injuries.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Ask Wade Phillips how that went in '99 lol they will stay with dak for sure

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

LMAO at someone picking Romo and Bell

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

never understood the Andrew Luck bandwagon. Great guy, great QB, but he is probably the biggest turnover machine i've seen Brett Favre, and Favre was constantly slandered for it.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

When I saw Romo, all I could think was WTF.

Glad to see Murray get some deserved recognition. Deserving of offensive player of the year too.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Murray has a real shot for sure. Luck (hate as much as you want) should be in the talk, but I think final record should play into it.
    Romo has to be a joke.
    I don't think Bell should be eligible because of how many games he missed due to suspension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar