DeMarco, Rashad fight at practice. (more)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Exactly, was hoping we'd get another guy to pair with Williamson long term.

The guy I was really high on was the ILB from LSU that Atlanta took, Deion Jones. He was also available with any of our 2nd round picks. Dude can cover and is looking really good with the Falcons early on.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Maybe next year we'll scoop one up. Although I'm excited to see what Sean Spence and Nate Palmer can do under LeBeau. Next year is Woodyards last year under contract, and is for $5 mil-ish, and will be 31. Would be nice to get a rookie in that can learn the system a year and see some rotational snaps before being thrown to the wolves.

I'm just hoping Williamson breaks out this year, as I'm hoping for like every member on this teamhahaha

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

never been impressed with Williamson, always making tackles 7 yds downfield. Woodyard had many more tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage last year in half the snaps.

I'm hoping Spence comes in and wrecks shop.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

great..... I hate preseason!!!!!!!!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

totally agreement

'la Vagician' had to go. I could not care less who the replacement is because he was without a doubt the worst FS in the NFL

anyone at all, and I mean anyone, would be at least as 'good' as 33 was

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I blame him for that ugly letter the HOA sent me a month ago

Fing bum!

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

From what Mularkey was saying about that Melvin Gordon's TD, that wasn't Williamson responsibility. It was Woodyard that should've had him. Woodyard had him man-to-man and rushed since Gordon acted like he was staying to block, but Woodyard lost sights on him when he came out of the backfield.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This comment is characteristic of your posts. Hyper-critical without basis.

Pre-season is the first look fans get to watch how a player has progressed (or not). Of course fans are going to comment. The vast majority of posters are reasonable in their comments. Certainly not generalized or as absolute as your suggesting.

Williamson looked bad against the Chargers. I think most people realize it's pre-season and their is a lot of "game rust". But nonetheless Williamson looked bad in the game. Many, myself included, hope its a fluke and we see what he really can do.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hmm. that's good to know. I did see AW miss a few tackles and bad angles and at first they were running right through gaps he was supposed to control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar