Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

DeMarcus Milliner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    and the year before that? he was 1 year off his injury and got smoked by jpp...im just saying so far he has been an average pick...so to me hes got one more year...but jury is still out in my book
  2. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $741
    NO to Milliner and any other cornerback from Alabama!
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,178
    The jury isn't out though because Derrick Morgan is right now exactly what he was expected to be; a 6 to 8 sack a year guy who is good against the run.

If Paul had been drafted after Morgan then it might be relevant but right now Morgan is one of the top 20 defensive ends in the NFL. He deserves to be a starter and I hop we can keep him long term.
  4. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    i want to see him do it in multiple seasons though....and this will be his chance so im hoping he does well as that means our team will do better hopefully
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,030
    If we trade up to draft Milliner- or draft him at all, I'm throwing both shoes at the television.

Much better CBs available.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,030
    You're not alone.

Morgan always has and always will be just "meh... good, I guess". Only way I can describe him. He's definitely nothing special, and certainly underwhelming.

Anyone acting like Morgan has lived up to his draft spot is kidding themselves.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    It's possible:

KC - Joeckel
    Jax - Dion Jordan
    Oak - Sharrif Floyd
    Phil - Eric Fisher
    DET - Ansah
    Cle - Jarvis Jones/Mingo
    Buf - Geno Smith
    NYJ - Jones/Mingo/Star/Warkmack
    TEN - MILLINER
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Those size 7's wont even break your screen, go for it
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    I wouldn't mind Milliner at 10 (wouldn't be my favorite pick, but I'd live with it) ... I'd be pissed if we traded up for him though.

My dream scenario is to sign Dumervil, draft Star in the 1st and Warford/Jones in the 2nd. To me that completely fixes our OL and DL. But that is probably far fetched, so my top targets at 10 are as follows:

1. Star
    2. Warmack/Cooper
    3. Ansah
    4. Milliner

Mainly because I think that is the order that will most dramatically affect our team next year.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    I don't think Milliner makes it past DET or CLE.