Demote Robiskie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Think that's what AAS is doing with Underwood too? Doesn't seem like a very good philosophy.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

What blows my mind is the fact that our o only looks good doing 2 things and we only do those things rarely. Evertime demarco gets the ball he makes the best out of it and marcus is best when running the no huddle. This looks like common sense to every fan. It's pretty simple, do what your team is good at. But, we refuse to modify our bs gameplan. If we don't win 1 of the next two games, mularkey should be fired immediately and we should ride the season out looking for the next coach. This staffs inability to understand the game of football is crazy.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Underwood is a lawyer who has worked with the NFL for some time. AAS probably felt resolving this ownership thing took priority over finding a President who might not have as much experience.

She's like her father in that loyalty and trust are big factors. It's why she kept Underwood and, IMO, kept Mularkey.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think that's a problem then. Bud took loyalty too far, the Munch hiring showed as much.
    The problem is that now she has had someone in the position for 9-10 months from when Underwood accepted his old position back, haven't heard anything about even a search for a replacement. This comes off as either lazy on AAS's part or incompetent. Based on some of the other decisions, I'm leaning more towards the latter.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I lost all faith in Mularkey last year when we got a stop and it was 4th down with 2:05 to play and we called a time out. The clock would have stopped at the 2:00 and then at change of possession. Could have saved a lot more clock with the proper use of a TO later in the drive.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The staff is stuck in the past..they will ruin Mariota.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, a simple coordinator firing/demotion doesn't fix this mess. Mularkey is the problem. Which everyone, apparently except for AAS, was well aware of before the season even began. And unfortunately I think we're stuck with him at least through 2017.

The HC hire was beyond terrible. The OC hire was beyond terrible. This whole organization is just a complete joke and has been for years. Change is gonna have to come from the tip-top. Our only hope is AAS is done making football decisions and lets JROB call the shots from here on out.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nothing will change until football people are making the decisions.

Mularkey needs to go
    Robiskie has to go

That's a start

Then again maybe it's a genius plan...hire JRob, hire a bumbling cast that gets us top picks and then get a decent coaching staff to team with JRob to take us to the top...Patriots South lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. kstone

kstone Starter

If they do they are not going to do anything like that till the off season or unless Jon puts his foot down and I don't think he would make a change mid season.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Watched the Titans show, and I was wrong about MM's options at the goal line on the last play. He had Sharpe underneath at the marker, but decided against him and went with Douglas (veteran?). Sharpe appeared to be open...but you never know.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar