Den at NE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I wish Brady could've slung another 6 TD's just to show Tebow and everyone of his nut huggers what a REAL QB is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

What surprised me most about this game was that Denvers defense was so weak. They got no pressure on Brady and their coverage was horrible. Like they haven't prepared for the Patriots.

And Tebow is just horrible. Completed 9 throws to only 3 different receivers, with Thomas catching the 6 of them. That's just way too predictable.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I quit watching the game after the 3 series. Another lop-sided Pats victory.

Pats are probably the team I dis-like the most in the league. They have been too good for too long. I just don't buy that Belicheck and Brady are the sole reasons either. They scout and draft well.

I'll never forget "Spy-gate". It's probably unfounded, but I will be forever suspicious they are utilizing some other under-handed technique to get an upper hand on their opponent. They should have been stripped of the titles they won during the years it was proven they were doing it. I still remember Bulluck emphatically stating to the press that the Pats were "stealing our signals" in 2008.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

News flash: the Pats are good. I don't always like it, but it's not my decision.

They get paid a lot of money to play football good. You may not like it, but it's not your decision to tell them to stop.

The epitome of a sore loser is one who demands the winner to dumb down and stop winning. Those types should stay home on the couch spooning with their mom.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why did Tom Brady punt?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This. It would say that is more humiliating than having the score run up.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You pretty much nailed it. I have disliked the Patriots for that reason for a long time and agree they should have been stripped of their titles as well.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I actually didn't have a problem with the punt. I've seen that stuff before. Smart IMO.

I wasn't even going for the Broncos, even as much as I dislike the Pats - but I just didn't like how Brady stayed in the whole game.

Only reason I wanted the Pats to win is the entertainment factor. Broncos are a terrible team who basically play Fisherball. Plus, you consider the fact that had the Broncos won they would give the Ravens an easy AFC Championship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar