Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 21, 2014.

?
  1. Broncos

23 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. Seahawks

29 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. Don't care who wins

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Who are you cheering for and why?

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Hate Seahawks with a passion, and their pathetic fans.
    Hate Peyton Manning and all the Knoxville Peyton worshipers I have to live around.

I'm watching the puppy bowl.

Puppy bowl.jpg

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Really do not care who wins, but I am hoping that the weather is nasty.

That said, it should be a good game IMO. I look for it to be pretty close.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I graduated from UT and went there the year after Peyton left, so I have always loved Peyton (except when he plays the Titans). Dont know how you can be a UT Vol fan and not like Peyton Manning. Want him to get a 2nd ring so he can match his lesser talented younger brother. Plus it would be the end of an amazing season, something Brady wasnt able to do in '07.

As far as Seattle, I wouldnt be mad if they won. I enjoy when teams that dont have a history of winning finally get there. If it was up to me, the Steelers, Patriots, 49ers, Packers, and Cowboys wouldnt win another Super Bowl for another 20 years.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

On paper it looks like it could be a fantastic game.

I hate Golden Tate and am starting to not like Richard Sherman. I can't really say that I dislike anyone on the Broncos, but there is something about John Elway that I don't like.

To be honest, I don't like seeing teams beating us to a Super Bowl Championship. I don't want us being left alone without a SB win. So I get jealous on that aspect.

As of right now, I'm 50/50 on who I want to win. Some player stories will come out during this layoff that will sway my vote one way or the other.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am pulling for the 'Hawks even though I don't really want to.

Just want to see a team without a Lombardi finally get one.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Manning is a class act...Both he and Champ Bailey deserve it...That being said, you can't take anything away from the Seahawks season...Both teams at least earned this trip and it should be fun to watch. Some new teams finally!!!

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cheer for any team Peyton Manning is playing against

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I couldn't care less who wins. What would be exciting is if Sherman, Welker, and Manning had game ending (not career or life threatening) injuries early in the game.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hope Peyton becomes the first QB to win two Superbowls starting for two different franchises. Then he can retire after the greatest season ever.

Screw Pete Carroll. Never liked Pete Carroll. Don't like Sherman's bs after the last games. Seems pretty classless.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar