Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 21, 2014.

?
  1. Broncos

23 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. Seahawks

29 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. Don't care who wins

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you got it right with that post. I do wish they would change it to the Nashville Titans. Screw the rest of the state esp. Memphis

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhh... Most of us said Eff McNair! The day he became a ratbird.

... but even the ones that didn't... they didn't dump the titans to go suck off the Ravens like UT fans do with Peyton.

The funniest part is- 95% of Vols fans wouldn't even recognize Tee Martin if he were in the same room. Yet they ride Peyton's nuts as if he ever won anything for them.

p.s. - honest truth about McNair: He was on most sh*tlists until he was killed. Changed everything.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea... Wouldn't back off from saying "hellova game"

....lol yea. Perspective of what everyone wants to believe compared to reality came crashing the **** down on mic'd up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's funny how butthurt you guys are here just because every person 3 hours from Nashville didn't become titans fans, I mean that's pretty real dumb.

Manning won sec championship and that does mean something. He also was a crucial part in starting one of the best eras in ut history.

Y'all need to exercise your brains more so I don't have to explain simple things like this

5. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I hate Peyton with every fibre but I can't take the ****ehawks at ANY price. If they were to get a Lombardi I would never hear the end of it as my buddy supports them. I want to see him rot like I had to when we watched the Titan v Rams bowl at his place and Dyson came up the yard short ..... he's never forgotten to remind me.

Hopefully Manning will win , play one more year and disappear up his own legend so that Luck can become Godell's new poster boy.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think Manning is hanging em up anytime soon. He just put up his best season at 37 years old.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

There's a lot to like about both teams, I don't get the hate but whatever.

I think Seattle will win the game. I don't really care who wins, it would be a good story either way.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I will say the Manning debate has always been more entertaining with him not winning the big game but once.

I want him to lose because of that. Otherwise, I don't care who wins... again, as long as the game is good.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What are people thinking the score will be?

I just looked at Seattle's schedule, and they have never played a group of receivers as good as Denver's. I think Manning and his guys will prove to be too much for Sherman, his legion of boom, and their 12th man to handle.

My prediction for the game:

Seattle 24
    Denver 34

10. amy

amy Starter

I want Denver to shut Sherman's mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar