Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 21, 2014.

?
  1. Broncos

23 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. Seahawks

29 vote(s)
    49.2%
  3. Don't care who wins

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I honestly dont know who I want to win, I guess the Bronco's since that was my team before the Titans existed.

And Seahawk fans are losers

[​IMG]

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm indifferent on who wins... just want a damn good game - IN THE SNOW!

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Most rushing yards by a qb in the superbowl.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Oh yeah. Thanks.

5. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

I think Peyton is a whiny-ass jerk. I really hope gets picked-6. And btw, whoever said it, you DO NOT have to like Peyton Manning if you call yourself a UT fan!!!!! STUPID COMMENT! I am so friggin sick of hearing people say "oh, you're a UT fan but hate Peyton?!!" YEAH I'M A TRUE TITANS FAN TOO MORONS!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Go Tee Martin!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

UT fans are delusional.

Following one player around the league is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Hey dumbasses... We have a professional team in Tennessee... Support them, and **** Gayton. The lack of support from UT fans is actually disturbing. The best part is they always claim the Titans suck. This would be okay for them to say if the Vols didn't suck even harder.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

These are some of the reasons why I can actually picture how fans of other teams can call UT fans "obnoxious". I mean when you have so many of your fans worshipping a guy that never won a NC or Heisman (although he probably should have) and then people that brag about their women's basketball team, it's pretty embarrassing to be honest. I just don't understand the people that say they are Titans fans but cheer so hard for Peyton, those two things can't coexist if both are true. You can say all you want about it, just don't tell me you're a Titans fan...we don't need fickle people like you when you show up to the games in your Manning jersey and **** like that

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I hope to see something similar after the Super Bowl:

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It wouldn't be a big deal if Peyton wasn't a divisional rival for over a decade, and if they supported the Titans too. But no, Knoxville is a college town, and more of a Peyton fan than an NFL fan. Their fanbase can burn in hell (except on gamedays).

Only time I see Titans support out here is some random dude in a crowd wearing a Titans shirt or something. I feel so alone.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar