dequincy scott played against the ravens?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I never said it was, but Scott isn't Freeny either. I am saying you take an average DE that size and put him against Ogden and the results are predictable.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Scott looked like he was in slow motion getting off the ball.

IMO we need to move Smith to LE, move KVB to RE. We have some depth at DT especially if Haynesworth returns but we are very very light at DE. Savage, Scott and Conover are not the answer and LaBoy is very undersized against the run anyway.

I know that moving KVB is a tough thing to do but I would try it. Smith played DE in the 3-4 and playing DE on the left side where the TE lines up alot is not that much different. I would also rather have KVB instead of LaBoy on Bullucks side.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Freeney comes off the ball like he was shot out of a cannon. Freeney will not win many battles with Ogden if Ogden gets his hands on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar