Derrick Henry

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by netnut, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

What is missed by a lot of Henry-haters is that he is also an outstanding blocker in pass protection. I saw that first hand when my Tennessee Volunteers had just taken the lead over Bama, this past season, in the 4th Qtr and with a few minutes left in regulation. All we have to do is stop Bama from driving the length of the field...which we did most of the game.

On one play a DL or LB shoots right up the middle and is about to sack Coker, the QB. That would have stalled their drive and we probably would have won. Instead, Henry steps right up into the gap and takes on the defender, and Coker completes his pass...keeping the drive alive. Again...I cannot stand Bama, but Henry is the real deal. He'd be a big weapon in this offense, no doubt.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So you forgot the major knee injury he had? That is why he didn't have a better career.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dunce said the same things about Cam Newton, Patrick Peterson, Earl Thomas. All will be in the hall of fame some day, he predicted failure.

When the Dunster disses a prospect back up the truck and load up it is the best endorsement a player can have.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I need to emphasize what a poor analyst Dunce Wayne has been. Dunce continued to predict failure for Cam Newton even after the draft and after Cam's rookie year. Even this season!

In fact earlier this season, THIS SEASON Dunce said that cam's only good year Cam had was as a rookie and he would continue to fail. Dunce said this season!

What toxic chemicals would a normal person have to ingest to be that stupid and that wrong?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe he's been drinking that good water from Michigan

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. CW3SF

CW3SF Special Teams Standout

This thread will be fun to revisit late in the season next year.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think that could be the only block he stuck in his life. Every report I've read criticized his pass blocking and said it was far inferior to all the other RB prospects.

8. JCBRAVE

Dont be fooled by retard "reports", you watch the man play and see first hand how good he lays the wood. Then tell me he's inferior in pass pro..

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I watched him play and would see that he would generally get pulled and Kenyon Drake would come in for passing plays.

10. JCBRAVE

Im doing my homework on Drake right now actually... Drake is more athletic, makes sense to put in your more athletic RB on passing plays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar