Derrick Mason is a Texan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

McClain_on_NFL John McClain
    Texans have traded a conditional draft choice to Jets for WR Derrick Mason.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Interesting.

Are we to assume AJ will be out more than a couple of games?

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Damn. Ratbirds and now the Cows. Can't wait for Finny & Co. to lay the wood on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Sure could use some WR help around these parts as well.We are what i consider meager at the receiver spot ourselves.Imagine if we could get a Robert Meachem or Brandon Lloyd in here as a target for Hasselbeck.

Same here as i sure as heck didn't see this one coming at all.Bad thing is Mason will be clutch for the Texans wait and see.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well this signals that AJ should get dropped from my FF league.

6. That fool is warshed up.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

When is the trade deadline?

c'mon Reiny get us a good receiver in here.Meachem,Lloyd or Jones would be great.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Give me Meachem!

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Texans are set to win the division! Oh but the Titans aren't terrible....and Mario Williams tore his pec....And AJ is more hurt than it originally appeared.....8-8 will do!

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

This doesnt look good for Andre Johnson returning sooner than later. They would trade for Mason unless they know AJ wont be back in 2 weeks.

This is good news for Titan fans. Mason doesnt really help the Texans regardless of what that ignorant fan base thinks. They think they just traded for a true #2 WR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar