Derrick Mason is a Texan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well that taints my d-mase jersey just a bit now doenst it......

ima watch to see wat he says prior/after the game next week and see how he plays. he's a bit older now, he might be contrite as it would make sense.

if he does act like an ***, ima throw his jersey away...

sorry guys about the initial post, made it all bold and what now, didnt know of any of this garbage. how disappointing.....:doh:

2. TheTitan

TheTitan Defense or Die

It's a hamstring on a receiver who is explosive in and out of breaks. If he comes back too soon he's going to tweak it again. And then it'll become a nagging injury until the off-season.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I have an old D-mase jersey I bought for my wife in 02. I keep them all regardless. He IS a good WR, just a whiney mouth malcontent.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We got rid of him not because we wanted too. But because we didn't have a choice.

and like i said, once he went to the Ravens, he became a Raven. as you have read, he in his own way said "F you Titan fans. I don't care how much you loved me, cheered for me and supported me. Im a Raven now, so F you."

5. naiirb

naiirb Camp Fodder

Andre's hamstring muscles are fine, that wasnt the issue with him. He didnt pull or tweak anything. The issue was his lower hamstring tendon that had a lot of scar tissue build up around it from a previous injury that caused the pain he felt when he went down.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Inside the NFL guys made reference to this saying "you are the players and they are the coaches" and referred to Mason going to Ryan and complaining about Schottenheimer and then he is a Texan. :grrhee:

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Oh.. its a member of the Texans media staff.

You see many scar tissue issues take a man to the ground in pain like that have you? Please give us more details...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar