Derrick Mason retires

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by memphis_raven, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

LMAO Ravens fans proving to be ignorant asswipes yet again.

Inform me how the Titans are unlikely to make the playoffs this year. I'm all ears.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

The rat turds are falling apart lol superbowl run lmao

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

He's just trying to get your goat man, don't play into it. Deep down he knows what's going to happen. This is America by God, where criminals and murderers get theirs in the end. Gay Ray's bones are probably cracked underneath like tea cups and just waiting to pop and fail him, not that he is going to make that much of a difference unless he's twisting CJ's ankle after he has run all over his thug @$$.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

What if your grandpa QB game manager gets injured? Or even if he doesn't your first six games will result in four losses and the team will spiral from there.

Let's just say by some miracle they DO make the playoffs. I'm sure all the flaming pushpin fans would be happy with that, since it's the best the team ever does. Oh yeah, a century ago they lost the big one, forgot that. Fisher cannot win big games in the postseason but I'm glad you guys are happy with him. Keep hatin and watch the Ravens roll again.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Roll over? Done and done!

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

If Mason stays retierd thats one less flag Finnegan will get for getting in his face. Stay home derrick.

7. RavensShallBurn

So, we are going to lose four of our first six games? Smart assessment. I don't know if you remember, but we were able to make it to the playoffs with Vince the year before. If Kerry goes down, I'm not sure we'd be able to go far in the playoffs, but I'm quite confident about making the playoffs.

I guess from your standpoint, you should be looking ahead to the playoffs. After all, you play in a weak division. You can't beat the Steelers, but four easy wins are always at your fingertips. The rest of your schedule may cause some trouble, but (last year) it happened to be easy as hell. Maybe it will fair that way this season as well and you'll luck into the playoffs once again.

Flacco's stellar rookie performance was due to the Ravens defense. He'll have a sophomore slump. There's always the chance that a few years down the road he'll be able to become a legit QB, but it isn't happening any time soon.

Flacco's QB rating against teams with losing records: 89.8 - The Ravens sure do shine like winners when they play against losers.

Flacco's QB rating against teams with winning records: 69.3 - Ouch!

EDIT: I didn't include the playoffs. I'm sure if I did though, his rating would be even worse.

8. RavensShallBurn

Ravens 2009 schedule:

Chiefs W
    Chargers L
    Browns W
    Patriots L
    Bengals W
    Vikings L
    Broncos W
    Bengals W
    Browns W
    Colts L
    Steelers L
    Packers W
    Lions W
    Bears W
    Steelers L
    Raiders W

I'm being generous with this. But looky looky! Look how ridiculously easy that schedule is!... a schedule for b****es! Y'all could easily lose two or three more out of those games.

Maybe you will end up back in LP Field due to such an easy schedule. I sure hope so. It won't be pretty. I'm assuming you're completely blinded by the Ravens playoff win vs. the Titans that you were unable to realize how lucky you were. It's time for the Ravens luck to run out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar