Derrick Mason Waived

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Go to the main menu, click settings, scroll all the way down until u see Signature, switched to off.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Bring him in! LOL

I said it too! ;)

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Wonder if the Titans would try and do it?

I think it might be a good idea especially with Nate banged up

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'd rather have TO at this point with 3 games left. He's broke, hungry and mean. The only thing Mason has in common with today's Titans is the old uni. He's as much of an outsider as Moss was last year. Just because he used to play here 6-7 years ago doesn't mean he can contribute anymore.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Bring him in. He could play slot and be just fine...and with Nate a potential step from being out for good and Hawkins/Williams not sure if they want to catch the ball or not....what could it hurt?

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'd like to bring him in, worst case scenario is he pulls and Avery and disappears...

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

plus he would probably come cheaper than TO. TO has a lot of baby mama's to pay you know...

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Be a great way to end his career too right where he started.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Bring him in for no other reason than what he may be able to tell us something about the Texans. He has to have some intel.

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Plus his family still lives here.

Remember he practiced with the Titans during the lockout?

I think he would like to retire a Titan. I really think there isn't a lot to lose by signing him. Avery hasn't worked out, Nate is hurt and like TitanMark mentioned, he might be able to give us some intel on the moo moos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar