Derrick Morgan aggravated the same left calf injury Today In Training.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We'll see halfway through the season. If the dline stays healthy I think we'll have a damn good dline. Yes I believe that.

2. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

How do you determine you have a top five Dline. Can you give me the teams dline you think up there in the top five with you. Thanks

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Be sure to have the Raiders in the top spot, I hear they're really big.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Derrick Morgan is undergoing "platelet-rich plasma treatment" in an effort to get his calf to heal.
    Giants DT Chris Canty used the same technique last year, and it didn't really work. Morgan hasn't practiced since his first day of Titans camp on August 1

5. youngtobritt

youngtobritt Camp Fodder

Morgan seems like he wants to get back quickly, even said he feels like he is cheating his new teammates by missing practice. He'll be ready by the start of the season but don't expect him to break the starting lineup until later in the season. I say 4-6 sacks is a lofty goal for Morgan this year.

6. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Yup. Them and they're 55 year olders. You know we can't debate those without writing out the heights and weights tho

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Anyone heard about Tony Brown i heard they placed hin on PUP.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He was still listed on the PUP on the roster sheet but was active last night.

Edit: It looks like Haye was the one wearing Tony Brown's jersey last night. I didn't see any of the media mention Brown's return so assume he remains on the PUP.

Remember, the PUP for training camp isn't like the PUP for the regular season. A player can be on the PUP for just a few days and return as long as the Titans keep the designated number of active players.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've never been a part of the "spelling police", but JEEZ! Every post of yours I find myself re-re-rereading....

Let me introduce you to my friend comma(,)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar