Derrick Morgan Arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Not as bad as it sounds. It's for speeding and driving with a suspended license.

That said, how flipping stupid do you have to be to do this? You're in the NFL now, Derrick. Hire a damn driver if you don't have a valid license. What a moronic thing to do.

I hope he learns his lesson from this and it isn't the start of a pattern.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

why pray tell is Mr. Morgan's license suspended???

that's the real story.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jesus Christ we trying out for the Longest Yard?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Did you mean "Why the hell is Mr. Morgan's license suspended"?

... because I'm wondering the same thing. Either way, it's still not that big of a deal.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

*Sigh* It's not hard to not get arrested yet in a week we've had 2 players involved with the law in a week.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You can get a suspended license for any number of reasons. You have to be smarter though - hire a driver.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Anyone who's ever driven thru Georgia has been pulled over for speeding. I guess if you live there it would only be natural to have your license revoked from time to time.
    Lesson: move to TN where they never pull anyone over.

8. AH3

AH3 Rookie

If this were anything serious it would have sent me over the edge. I'm getting sick of the crap our guys are pulling. Especially VY. He comes so far and looks like he's finally on his feet in the league, then he goes and acts like an idiot. Grow up and act like men.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The guy that fills out the "__ weeks without an arrest" board @ LP Field has been starting over quite a bit lately..

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

From his twitter: Made an honest mistake, had no idea my license was suspended from an unpaid ticket 5 months ago, notices were sent to an old address

Guess that's understandable. Speeding tickets are BS anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar