Derrick Morgan Arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

In his defense, he has been all over the entire country for the last 6 or 8 months preparing for the NFL Draft, and then back and forth to Tennesse for mini-camps the last month or so. On top of that, I assume he was still in college for part of this time. Considering how busy this guy has been, making a mistake like forgetting to pay a speeding ticket really doesn't indicate a lack of maturity in my opinion.

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Derrick Morgan is a human being and can't be perfect like some seem to think athletes have to be.

Last I checked each and every one of us are capable of making mistakes.

We all do stupid crap!

Besides, I seriously doubt this will affect his play on game day....

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

PSSSHHHH... only if you drive a station wagon and never go more than 5 over the speed limit. We've got more speed traps than most areas.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I do and have done quite a bit of US driving over the years and TN is absolutely one of the more casual driving states in the east.

5. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Ive done some driving myself and I find that going down I 95 in Virginia is horrible with cops everywhere. I saw at least 30 ppl pulled over by more than one cop at least just driving down south. Never saw another cop in any other state I was driving through and that was from New York to Florida. I have driven through Tennessee to Nashville from the east side, and it doesnt seem to bad. I like it and it has really nice views as well.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we dont all make mistakes. ive never been in trouble with the Law and never been to a court. it's very easy to live a drama free life. obey the Law, mind ya own business and be nice to people. how hard is that?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I think the team has cleaned up, overall.

That being said, let me go ahead and run you off a detailed list of Ravens players who've been arrested in the past 10 years.

Ray Lewis (should have gone to jail for a long, long time)
    Chris McAlister (arrested 3 times)
    Leon Searcy
    Cornell Brown
    Terrell Suggs
    Jamal Lewis
    Corey Fuller
    BJ Sams
    Steve McNair
    Gerome Sapp
    Derrick Mason

That's horrendous. Yes, I realize only a few of them still play with the Ravens, but still... they were infamous for players getting into trouble for quite some time.

The poster childs of the AFC North? :rolleyes: That's simply laughable!:ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This coming from the one who continuously boasts of breaking federal copyright laws..

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oh yeah, Virginia is the worst.. Georgia and SC are way up there on the I-95 meter as well. The Florida state line never comes soon enough..

10. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

You're one of the better posters on this board but come on; Steve McNair? I bet most on this board would say he was a Titan. Mason? and a few of those guys were relief players for a year or two and never core members of the team. Every team has that. I'm saying that in the past few years, Bengals have by far been the worst in the AFCN, followed recently by Steelers who have had tons of issues, and Browns too. Way more than Ravens. And there was an ESPN article that called the Ravens poster childs of the AFCN based on what I put above.

They're not a buncha thugs like Bengals who have your boy Pacman, etc.
    Fisher better get some discipline going on TN before they spin out of control (if he can)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar