Derrick Morgan done for year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It makes me really hope that Hayes and Ford's injuries weren't that serious, and that they're actually going to be at full strength for most of the rest of the season. I'm amazed at the production that we've gotten out of Babin and Ball, but I don't want to have to rely on only them for the next 12(or more?) games.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

What a waste. Hopefully he comes back and can do something in the next few years. He's been dinged up since the day he got here. This is just the icing on the cake.
    Who coulda guessed that Babin and Ball were going to be good this year? We're lucky.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

One of the Broncos linemen rolled up on his leg. When that happens at the angle it did the knee has nowhere to flex and something is going to pop.

Very unfortunate and nothing to do with fitness. Just unlucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar