derrick morgan on NFL network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I saw that this morning. It was really good. Looking forward to seeing him light it up!

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I got a really good feeling about this kid.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Obsessed much? :yes:

I'm a big fan of him too. I'm not saying he's going to immediately step on the field and just dominate everyone, but I see him being a top 10 DE at some point in his career.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL at Marshalls sneakers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I'll admit I wasn't overly excited with picking Morgan, but I pretty much knew after he fell to us that there was really no doubt we would get him. He definitely fills a need and seems like a safe pick.

After watching this video, I'm more excited about him playing this upcoming season. He seems like an intelligent player who understands the game and will definitely produce for us. Could you imagine JPP in this video? When they asked how to get by Joe Thomas, he would probably just start doing backflips or something. Man, I'm glad we got Morgan over JPP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Marshall's shoes are awesome! Takes confidence to rock the Chucks with a suit.

I wasn't excited about the pick either but I'm liking it more and more. I'm still thanking God and the Giants for not letting JPP fall to us.

8. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

He always wears Chucks on set....looks closely if it looks like he has all black shoes on they are all black Chucks.

9. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i am not worried about marshall!! hehehe! my lord derrick morgan is HOT!!! he dresses fresh to!!! loved his whole outfit, especially the jeans! and he doesn't let his pants hang like you see alot of folks do if you know what i mean!!

10. munie

munie Starter

Dude gonna produce. Great IQ, high motor with a top notch dl coach= a great combination

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar