Despite Doubters, Fisher Knew Winning Streak Possible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: After yesterday's 20-17 win over the Colts, the Titans now appear to be on a roll after winning five out of the last seven games. Coach Jeff Fisher said he knew all along the Titans team were capable of this type of run even when fans and the media were skeptical. "We have stayed the course on this," Fisher said. "I said a long time ago, these guys are working hard and they trust each other. When you have those combinations of good things going on, then things will eventually turn around." Fisher said he never listened to what everyone else was saying about the team during those first few weeks of the season when the Titans started 0-5. "There are four games there that could have gone a different direction and they didn't, so we move on," Fisher said. "All I can say is that in the last six or seven weeks this team has taken some significant steps forward."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

total BS................if Fisher is not told to play VY he is holding a clipboard. Bud Adams is the man to thank.

3. well then bongo, thanks bud lol, but fisher did say in all the post game reports that things are going to turn around and im mad at myself for just thinking if its going to work y isnt it, but it has

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

At the least, we should, when the season is over, candidly ask if Fisher thought that KFC's "experience" should have won the Titan's more games.

I still want honest answers about why the KFC atrocity happened to the team.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

slackmaster...............the answer is simple.............Fisher is loathe to play any rookie. It is his fiber.............he is inflexible and it is a fatal coaching flaw in my opinion

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

So how do you explain Kearse?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No choice. :)

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Henry Ford was the other choice...........and he was a DT..............he only will do it if he has too. Best example is look how long Mac and Bulluck rode the pine.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fisher played Pacman well before he was ready too. But this might fall under the "he had little option" category.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah, me too Jeff. I knew it all along. Yeah, that's the ticket...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar