Deuce was right...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tuckfro42, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Speaking of college football. Why not rip the opponents helmet off every play.. Dumb rule.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yeah, I completely agree. In the first quarter of the game last night, you could read Lacy's lips telling his coaches that Michigans players were purposely ripping his helmet off. I bet this becomes a strategy for most teams. I mean, why wouldn't you pull the opponent's best player's helmet off every chance you get?
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Or had their running qb that can't pass actually run...

But yes, Fitz being there would have made a major difference.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Nah. We're clearly not a good team. It's obvious after last night.

SEC isn't another level. Stop with this nonsense. They played a Michigan team that's going to get arse kickings just as bad in the Big10 this year from the way it looks.
  5. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Running never did him much good in that game. And no RB at Michigan or anywhere in the Big 10 is going to make a difference against the Bama D. The run game is one area where there is virtually no hope.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Because our Dline is sh**. Fitz would have made a difference though. Enough to win? Doubtful.

And Denard only ran like 8 times. They'll lose every game if they don't design runs for him.
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Someone has to be delusional if they think the SEC is no good.
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We'll see... but I think Michigan will do fine. I took a looks at their schedule. Michigan State, Nebraska, Ohio State. Those are the only teams to be concerned about. I think Michigan will win one of those games and maybe drop another one somewhere else that they shouldn't... 8-4.

How can you say that the SEC isn't on another level when they've won six championships in a row? I'm not saying that every SEC team is better than the rest of NCAA teams, but it's pretty clear they are the superior conference.
  9. Joe_C0oL

Joe_C0oL Camp Fodder

Michigan still 20-7-1 against the great SEC though but right now they are not ready. They are doing very well in recruiting recently though (#2 right now and 7 last year).... They'll be good in the future
  10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

Around the bowl and down the hole roll tide roll!