Deuce's absence this draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you don't care about this draft class it's cause we aren't in position to make any noise. Top 10 picks are where the fun is, because it's a turning point for bad teams. We're a good team now, so for us the excitement is truly during the season, not the off season.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't think thats necessarily true. Some people arnt interested when the team isn't in the position to draft a top ten prospect, the shiny pick. but some of us are just as enthusiastic about what players we can get, and who we do end up drafting, drafting at 20 is just as important as drafting at 10 to me. It's all about building the team...

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm more excited about the draft this year than last year. Quarterback scared me. I feel like we can really go after some folks that can immediately contribute this year.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Last year was the year to need a defensive end. Had huge talent at the position last year. This is a good year for DT. Even though DE is a bigger need I think the value early is going to be at DT. Wouldn’t be surprised if we end up with Brockers, Still, Poe, or Cox. If Vinny Curry is there at 20, I think that’s where we go, but that depends on FA and if we get someone like Mathis or Freeney.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't have Cable anymore, no ESPN, so I don't know which prospects to root for anyways.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Slipped my mind. He's my favorite prospect outside of RG3 this year.

7. Deuce Wayne

I love how you guys always knock my picks that haven't had a chance to play.

Cheap, but hey... do what you have to do.

8. Deuce Wayne

Egh...

Disagree.

Trent Richardson is a mediocre back that ran through 5ft gaps.

He's not even Mark Ingram good.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Who's your sleeper/surprise player this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar