Devin Hester doesn't impress me.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thing is- that Duke return was the only impressive return he's EVER had. And it was against... Duke. The rest were just luck situations where he used his good speed to hit a wide open side of the field.

And lmao @ he runs 4.2's... wtf? He runs 4.4s... He's not even that fast. Never understood why people always tried to throw him in the "fastest players in the NFL" ring because he's never been that fast. Oh... I forgot. Madden had him at 99 speed, so it must be so!

He makes what he does look easy because it IS easy.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nope.

I've actually broke Hester down in video here before run by run exposing how he's just a mere product of a system.

Good vision.
    Good speed.
    GREAT blocking.

Again, he only had one "wow" return his whole life. Vs Duke. Ooooh! Duke!

3. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

to me who really cares about if hes a system product......why is there always a flaw.the guy just broke a RECORD....if it was so easy just to put a fast guy with good vison back there why isnt the record like 50 tds.....its only 14 for a guy.the guy has a ton of talent and its sad that you have to pick apart his game.i guess thats why there is message boards so you can spend like 10 hours looking to find out what is wrong with a guy so you can be the 1st to post it.why not just exept that the guy is good support the guy of his for his great ACCOMPLISHMENT.

every player has its flaw i dont think there is a perfect player in the nfl.so why not just enjoy the game and not look for a flaw in EVERY player that seems to play.(i dont know you past or what you have posted on previous players so i dont need an update)basicly the guy is a GREAT return guy......maybe not a GREAT reciever but the return game is what hes the best at for now......

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree with this for the most part. That being said, Hester is clearly one of the better returners of all time. You can't take that away from him. You don't get a record like this without being legit. Overrated? Sure, but still pretty damn good.

Pacman was way better than him back in the day.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This guy disagrees. The quality sucks, but that return against the Eagles was nothing short of phenomenal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rpRNs9VWA&feature=related

6. 24

24 Starter

He ran an official 4.28 at his pro day, some had him faster. His combine 40 was slow because he ran in sneakers, not cleats. Regardless, he ran in the 4.2s. Keep talking, I can make you look pathetic all day.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_college_hurricanes/2006/03/crunching_numbe.html

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Leave it to Duece to take a superficial view on things. The Bears special teams blockers change every year and have since 2006. Not like they have had the same elite people forever.

Nobody returns 14 TDs in 5 seasons without being damn good and to "hate" a guy for being damn good is retarded.

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hand held times are garbage. He was probably running a 37-yard dash...

9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar