Devin Hester

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

!!!!!!! 2! yes 2! KO returns of 94 and 96 yards for a TD? Wow....that kid is rediculous...and to think we coulda drafted him....

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know. i would be hard pressed to draft someone who doesnt have a position. he is listed as a corner, but he is terrible in coverage. we've seen returners have great seasons and never have a huge impact for like two or three seasons aftrwards. daunta hall comes to mind.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No one else had that much impact in the return game since then til now. Pacman has been close, but those called back for penalties have limited his would-be infamy. He's starting to get recognized, though.

But props to Hester. That second one he did, that "Let's go" hop he did, showed a lot of confidence. He has success because he just sprints to his hole without hesitation. Roby and Wade just don't make that same decision and committ to it. What's interesting is you can see what a difference those fractional seconds make. 3 PR, 2 KO, 1 Missed FG return. Heh. Pacman seemed kind of close until tonight.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Fatasy pick him up! :yes:

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Or even better, make sure you drafted Chicago's defense.. ;)

42 points last week, 29 this week...

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I get 3 D players. Him and PacMan will be a nice little frosting. :yes:

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I had the same argument when I found out we almost took this guy over White but after seeing what he can do and the impact he has on games he is well worth a 2nd round pick. I bet if he was on the Titans he would be playing a lot of offense similar to what we do with Pacman. Also, the Bears are getting him more involved in their dime packages on defense. The only argument for not taking him was we already had a great returner in Pacman.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That about sums it up.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, taking him in the 2nd is really only justified if he turns into a starting cornerback. No telling if he will just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar