Devin Hester

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Anyone think there is a reason Chicago is letting him go. Maybe he just doesn't have it anymore. Hasn't been the same guy the past couple years. Pass. Mariani and Reynaud have been very solid for us back there.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Even though he may be the best, does that mean that more punters kick out of bounds and don't give him a shot at a return at all? How does that help the offense unless its a shank? I wouldn't be opposed to it, just thinking out loud.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well Hester has been considering retiring since 2011, so maybe his heart just isnt there any more.

He also had concussion issues most of last year, so his stats are down. But when he is in, he's better than both the guys we have now.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Attached Files:

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Should've been a Titan all along. Stupid Fisher.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I remember someone saying back in the draft when Hester came out that Reese had Hester's name written down on the card about to turn it in and Fisher told them to go with LenDale instead. Great idea Fisher.

Anyway, though his return skills aren't nearly as good as Hester's, I prefer to keep Reynaud in that position as 3rd string RB. With our new o-line I think he could be a lot better plus if CJ goes down we need a change of pace back with Greene.

8. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

I'd be a fan at the right price, but I'd be willing to bet that someone will overpay for a guy like Hester if he hits the open market.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It was Floyd Reese's wife. She called into 104.5 a few years back and told the story. According to her, Reese had Hester on the phone but at the last minute Fisher insisted on Lendale.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Holy sh*t. lol I never heard that story.

Well, if Pacman wasn't a thug, we wouldn't have needed Hester... Pacman could've been the greatest returner of all time.

Pacman was also a Fisher guy... F Fisher. Guy sucked at drafting... and he still does. Half of his 2012 draft class has been arrested since being drafted. Dumbazz Fish.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar