Devin Hester

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I knew somebody would say that.

And no, I don't. Lots of unknown still... trying not to get my hopes up like last year lol

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

See, last year the 9-7 record fooled us into thinking we were something good, but we now know with that lineup and schedule we're 6-10.

In 2013 we have a softer schedule, and an improved roster.

Naturally Locker will be better his 2nd go at starting the season, and find me one hole on the team now... Last year I felt bad about the O-Line and secondary before OTA's, now not so much.

So based on that stuff, we're at least back to a 9-7 team, with the possibility at 11-5. But us being the Titans means we'll drop 1 game we should win, so 10-6 it is.

10-6 is a respectable team, we're set to make a playoff run.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You would think that, but you never know in the NFL. Look at KC, they went from 7-9 to 2-14 with nearly the same exact team. Not saying we can't make playoffs, as you said above:

+ Young Team, should get better
    + Fixed all major holes
    + Once 9-7, injuries made us suck last year
    + Easier schedule

but it's the NFL. Plus, we also have a new offensive playbook - which could be a pro or con. Not to mention, Munch knows it's a make or break year so he'll be coaching his butt off hopefully. I thought we'd be in playoffs last year and look what happened, that's why i'm a little hestiate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar