Devin McCourty Returning to NE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm probably alone here, but I don't even think that'll help. Who is he going to throw to?

I put WR as a higher need than most people. If a WR can't get open, then they cant make a play.

Last year, under Locker, I was watching WR's get open better than I have seen in a long time. I couldnt understand why, once we got Mett in there, that it changed. After thinking about it, defenses had to account for Lockers legs. With Mett, they dont. We need a real #1 WR and this offense will be much better.

Assuming they can block for longer than 2 seconds.

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Amen!

5. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Yeah...this makes it hurt a bit more. He called Belicheck to tell him he was leaving! After the call, the Pats upped their offer and got him. We may have been used, but it still stings. Cant blame him though. Oh well, we tried. Cant ask for much more.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Nope.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No the Pats F'ed us. Again. Webster gets bent by them every time. They are all chuckling about it. Again.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Revis is a FA...option not picked up

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I will never forget the day we locked him out. I was on the way to school listening to Mike & Mike rip this organization a new one. One of the more depressing days ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yall are tripping. Dev only had two real teams in mind. Us and pats and he WANTED to play with the pats.

Go figure. He would been worth those pennies but he wanted to stay home

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar