Devin McCourty

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

For real, where do these names come from. Even Jim Bob ain't that ridiculous compared to these doozies.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can deal with Sen'Derrick & Syd'quan, they're not too bad. They seem to be creative spin offs of more popular names. But once we start bringing in guys named BonQuiQui, Yodaka or Jybonte then its back to the ghetto they go.

I named my children based off the meaning of the names and how I hoped my kids would turn out. My sons name is Jason so that he could get a job later in life. The name means "healer" which was suiting to the pregnancy. How parents come to these other names is beyond me.

It's almost like these moms go into it knowing their kids cant be anything but pro athletes with those names, or rappers. Imagine having someone named Jewlyawnique preparing your taxes or preforming your triple bypass.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You want him to be a serial killer who wears a hockey mask?

4. JCBRAVE

Yea of course that's what I want for my kid. Duh, who wouldn't? I call hime "Jace", but thought he'd be better off with Jason.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Just kidding dude, jason is a fine name.

Mccourty may have helped his draft status as well as anyone except maybe AJ Jefferson who was the most athletic CB at the combine and now guarantees he will be drafted.

As far as i know Cox and Wilson did not even run a 40 at the combine. If they did neither had a top 5 time. Haden's time has to hurt him and Haden did not run a shuttle or a cone. A top 5 time in those 2 would have eased any concerns about his speed.

Mccourty ran a top 5 time in all three(40, cone, shuttle) and that has to at least put him in the 2nd rd.

6. JCBRAVE

Of course you were joking, I got that.

We had a tough pregnancy that according to the medical professionals said shouldn't happen. But his mom thought the problems would go away, and they did. Good motherly instincts I guess. He's a wonderful baby, no health/mental issues of any kind. His name suits him well.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Any chance that since Jason and Devin are twins (Devin is actually older) that Jason could be on the same level as Devin at the moment and is progressing just as quickly? Maybe it hasn't shown because Jason was in the NFL last year and Devin was still in College. Just a thought...

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Interesting idea. I have also thought about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar