Dexter McCluster making positive early impression on Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

WTF

TJ needs to start handing out warnings/bans for thread derailments regarding CJ. God ****ing damn.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Aka your co-workers at Micky D's.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yep.

He was so fast he'd shake dudes 10 yards away because they'd have to anticipate which way he was going. You weren't gonna get him in open space. CJ may have just gotten worn down his last few years here even if he didn't want to admit it.

Think about it. He got a million carries. We were losing. He was taking big hits even though he was under 200 and bouncing right back up. He was facing 8 and in the box everygame.

Wish him the best in NY and maybe its best for him. I think we'll still be better than them with him and we'll at least be used to playing against him while he's in the league.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

at his prime cj's cuts were deadly quick

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

How about all derailments?

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm not going to say all derailments deserve that, because that would make me a hypocrite and it is almost inevitable that a thread will be derailed.

But it is........****ing dumb, how many threads we have on CJ, and now we have a thread that contains a legitimate GOOD point concerning a current player, and potentially a key piece next year, get derailed into mindless talk about CJ.

I have two people placed on ignore in this thread to avoid such dribble but this topic gets flooded with their hand holding anyway. CJ had his own damn thread, and ATLEAST two other threads on the front page today. It is taking away from this site.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alzarius

I have not had nicotine in 3 days, i need someone to yell at. I just want to *****. Point at someone

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

pick anyone pages 1-7.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Counted 4 threads, this makes 5.
    but the worst part is week two, avoid everything in life if you are serious about quitting.

10. Alzarius

I used a vaporizer. I switched to zero nicotine.

It has not been fun. I seriously want to argue with everyone.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar