DGB - A quick learner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

So apparently, Mularkey taught DBG all those routes in one week that Whizzinpunt couldn't teach him since the draft... heh.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • High Five High Five x 4
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

regardless, we looked like a football team today. Whisenhunt was a major problem imo.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

DGB made Whiz look awful today

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

DGB still goes derp on like 10% of plays but he made up for it today. Just looking at him you can tell he has more talent than Hunter ever showed.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I like seeing a player learn and improve, he did alright but has a lot to go.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Dgb looked like a rookie today, but a really good, highly talented rookie. It blows my mind that whiz wouldn't let him play. Also, why the f*** was whiz holding walker back? What an idiot, i really hope he never coaches again outside of the afcs.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Farcry

Farcry Rookie

Been saying it...he and Hunter can catch. Makes whiz look bad. The Tightends. Man!!! Good game they earned it.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Only way to get over derp is to get out there and get exp ... and with a player that talented, you have to let him take his lumps and take the good with it.

DGB made some mistakes today, but was also a big reason we won today ... Let him get exp, and he will get better every week.

9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Super simple routes slants go routes and a few curls he use his body well but to me the third down catch in overtime was clutch for him and mariota.

I know the saints suck but Douglas and hunter(great block) had solid games too.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Antonio Andrews is a bruiser in the run game. DGB sees the field and good things happen. Worst OL at the time gets a shake up and doesn't allow a sack today. Whiz really was horrible. I don't think that's an overreaction, the above points were all common sense moves that an NFL caliber HC should make but were not until new blood was at the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar