DGB arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

goes unpaid long enough it turns into a warrent... buddy of mine found that out.

He even paid the dang ticket, but the court 'forgot' to take care of their paperwork. Was arrested and car towed. Everything was dismissed, but he was still out time and hundreds of dollars on the tow. Zero apologies by the court or the cops

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That always scares me. While visiting in Florida I got onto a toll road and didn't know it. I received some tickets in the mail.

3. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Exactly, in center city Philadelphia we have meters that cost $1.00 to park 24 minutes with a maximum of 4 hours and the bastards called cops give you tickets 5-10 minutes before your meter expires assuming you won't make it back in time!!! They are worse than PPA (Philadelphia Parking Authority). The ones who should really be giving tickets.

Not saying this was his case, but it over here cops and PPA employees have to reach quotas and they do shady stuff at times to hit them! I fight my tickets every time I get them! Sad I have to take time out my life for stuff like that but hell why pay a ticket I didn't rightfully earn?

4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I don't agree with this...depends on why you got your ticket. I'm in the top 3% of earners in the US and still fight mine!

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

because it's a lot more fun to act insane, than to be nice to people.

I sometimes go to a somewhat charismatic church, but the pastor keeps it reasonable and toned down. He went on vacation one week, and the inmates were running the asylum. Nonsense everywhere. "balalalalalala hashamashash.." etc. etc.(makeshift Hebrew language, which I'm sure is nonsense to people who actually speak it)

I was playing guitar there that day, after a long time of that, I told my friend, "I've had enough." Took my stuff and left early.

The pastor is one of the few people there who has any sense.

This video is perfect.

#55 nickmsmith, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've gotten a few of those too. Meter runs out at 2:00, and I walk out to my car at 1:57 to see 3 minutes on the meter and a ticket written at 2:02.

7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Yup they are the ones I hate the most! Literally cost me time and money!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar