DGB saying the right things so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stimpyhhi, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's June. Now is not the time for honesty. Now is the time for hopeless optimism!

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This kid is huge. IF, and I don't know just how big an IF that is. If this kid can keep himself out of trouble, he could be huge for us. Could be the first true #1 we've seen in at least a decade.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I know now what I can and can’t do,” Green-Beckham said. “The [NFL] talked about it last night how important it is to make sure [to know] most of the problems come from alcohol and women."

Best part.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

and IF he can actually run routes and catch.

Tons of IFs with DGB on the field. Just as many as off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe that is why he slipped so far in the draft. No coach wants to be around him.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, lord knows we do not need another one of those with Hunter on the roster

:troll:

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Thanks,

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Been extremely pleased and impressed with his attitude from day 1. If we're speaking honestly, his attitude seems the polar opposite of Justin Hunter, which is an extremely good thing.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I was surprised to see DGB is somewhat well spoken. I figured him to talk more...thuggish? "Nah sayin"?

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I like him -- i just sense a little trying to be TOO GOOD when I hear him in an interview lol -- Idk maybe just me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar