Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stan, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

I've been waiting on this game for 6 years and it just came out on Tuesday. It's a great rpg game for the computer. It'd be cool to play with some fellow titans fans as well, so has anyone else picked up a copy of it?

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yep, I did. PM me your realID (battlenet) and ill add you.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Right here! Got a few characters going already

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So is it worth buying? I really wasn't a huge fan of the series but I am looking for a new game.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

If you aren't a fan of the series, idk. I have been since diablo II, and it was my favorite game of all time. So I can't really give you a good recommendation

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Eh, grab it Alex. It isn't as good as Diablo 2 was, but it is still an entertaining game none the less. You can NOT play without an internet connection, even in a single player game. More and more BS from developers, but they still won't stop pirates, just piss off customers.

I'm playing my buddies account, up to act 4 (of 5 I guess, like d2). Story is kinda lackluster, and it feels a little short- but that is made up for with new game modes, hell, nightmare etc.

My 2h frenzy/whirlwind barbarian is a beast!

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If you didnt like the series, then no imo.

Diablo 3 is classic Diablo with some extras. You mindlessly go around killing stuff and collecting loot. Once you finish it, you do it again for better loot.

They create an amazing atmosphere as usual. Short story this time around as well. A couple twists but nothing unexpected.

I see this game as the perfect "game away" for gamers. With the effort people have to put into characters of games of all kinds, its kind of nice to just mow through and kill stuff time and time again. (but at least you can die in this Diablo lol... the difficulty is ramped up some)

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Just finished Normal. I'm awesome.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I can only get Diablo to phase 3 on my Barb. I only tried twice, though. Leveling up a wizard now..he pwns dem loot goblins!

10. Stan

Stan Infinite

Woah sorry everyone totally forgot to check back on this. I have a level 48 Demon Hunter and a 27 Barb right now, gonna finish Nightmare soon. Been too busy at the pool or work to put some serious time into the game as I had originally planned. Figured I should retain my social life before losing my life to a game tbh. But I'm glad to see that there is some backing for the game in my favorite fan base community. My battle tag is Stan#1807 anyone and everyone is welcome to friend request me, if your not as far along I'm very willing to help. If your farther i'm always looking for advice on how to become better and learn about different builds. This game is much more skill intensive than diablo of the past now that we have 6 different spells at our disposal at any given time compared to the left and right click diablo 2 style. I don't see how you can possibly say this is not as good as D2 though, once you get farther the items get way cooler and the immersion experience is just incredible. Hope to see several of you in another online realm!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar