Diagnosing Arian Foster's Strange Success in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I wasn't saying you said he was elite. He's good but I think there are at least 20 or 25 RB's that are just as good and can put up similar numbers if they had great blocking and a blocking scheme that fits their run style perfectly.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

ive seen polamalu get the worst of a stiffarm to the face from foster, the guy is legit.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

F**k Foster!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Steroids.

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

im not that big of a titans homer to not appreciate foster. there are far more annoying players in the AFC south that i can hate. Foster is just plain good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i think some of it's credited to the passing game however... an above average QB with an elite WR is going to open holes for just about any RBs in the league...

7. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Dont get me wrong cant stand the cows but, Foster has been doing it without an elite WR to open holes. AJ has been out what 7-9 weeks now? Their run blocking is what ours used to be. Foster on roids? Maybe. Cushing definately

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I always wondered why UT fans never gave him his due.

But yeah. Those holes... would be hard to not do well.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Line of the day, here...

I'm here all week... GOODNIGHT! :lol:

10. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Foster is the best back in the league and it's really not even close....you have to watch him to appreciate how good he is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar