Dick is no longer a Steeler.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I think this would have more of an impact than Tom Moore. Tom was out of coaching for a while and its hard to say how much impact either of these coaches had/would have. Dick invented the 3-4, knows these coaches and was a full time DC this year. I think he could be very helpful in deciding how to use our players better, which ones don't fit, and finding the right players to sign. Plus, maybe give us an advantage in signing Jason Worilds if we wanted.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our issue is missed tackles more than not playing the 3-4 how its designed. I dont see Lebaeu being able to change that.

3. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Well, he cant hurt and we could use all the help we can get. I'm trying to get him for anything less than firing Horton and having him as our DC.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It certainly wouldn't hurt having his input. He's a big name, defensive genius even at his age, could maybe even recruit guys to come here, and he's well connected with this staff. Do it.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Obviously the only thing that fixes this is acquiring new bodies, especially in the linebacking area. Lebeau may help here - even if it's just in attracting FAs and evaluating talent. Can'y think of a group that couldn't use him more..

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If getting Dick helps us get his buddy Jason Worilds, bring him in! We need OLB help.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

does anybody else think floating the idea of Lebeau being here is just more hype to keep fans interested?

I mean- before it was Manning "buying part of the team". I hear the squeak of a PR hype machine with these stories.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar