Dick Lebeau contract up this year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I don't care, sell your wife, sell your car, sell your kittens. I say we do WHAT EVER it takes to get this guy, i don't care if jeff has one year, we can fire him and make him HC if all I care. I WILL sale both my kidneys and use my a computer filter I don't care.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

This has to be the absolute worst thread I've seen in a while. You're asking us to hire a zone blitz 3-4 DC who is likely quite loyal to his current team for a team with a failed head coach with one year left on his contract who runs a uninspired bland 4-3 defense.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I don't care if this is the worse thread, I would be willing to do what ever it takes to win, and it's a proven FACT that Dick is a winner with the BEST def in the league hands down, you want to win you get the best PERIOD

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd love to have him but there's a 0.0% chance he leaves Pittsburgh. There's a -100% chance he comes here.

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why would he ever leave Pittsburgh..

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

He's also 73 years old.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Then lets make a thread about trading for Tom Brady, Clay Matthews, Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, and the best player at each position! Hell, let's trade for Peyton and Rodgers too! Be reasonable.

Some thoughts are best left just that. Thoughts.

Also: The Titans organization and a majority of users could care less what you would personally be willing to do to make our team better. This is just senseless posting from you in here, I have no clue why.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

You beat me to the age thing. He will be 74 before he coaches again next year.

I agree he has an awesome history and will go down as one of the great minds in football.

The only place he is heading is to Florida with a pair of white shoes and a cold beverage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Peyton would be the best backup QB in the nfl ever!

Anybody see Todd collins playing for the Bears? Now that is a team that needs a backup QB. My gawd does that guy suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar