Did anyone buy God of Epicness

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

So can someone tell me how long you have to punch Zeus in the face for?

I'm sure i'm at the very end of the game. I beat Zues in the heart of Gaia then went through that blacked out part, and now am at the part where you repeatedly punch him in the face and the screen gets covered in blood.

But how long does this take? I hope it isn't another glitch for me but i've tried this a couple times and just kept hitting the button and just keep punching him in the face. Nothing else happens. Over and over a hundred times.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No it goes for awhile. I think you just stop yourself for it to be over.

I thought it was a stuff up as well, but you just keep hacking away.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hmmm. IDK. The first time I did it I went for a looong time. Prob about 5 mins. straight because I thought it was how they were playing out the ending. I tried again and went even longer, actually brought the controller into my kitchen while I made soup, hitting the O button the whole time.

I guess i'll try again ....... I would hate to have to try and start from my last save and have to beat Zeus again ........ that was a three day boss.:irked:

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah i'm an idiot.

Just finished it. Took punching him for 10 secs. Then stop.:irked:

Great game overall. Ending didn't "seem" as good as it could have been but I think that's because the rest of the game showed it up. From beginning to end it felt like you were playing the last 10 minutes of any other game. Real good action from nearly beginning to end.

The only real "problem" IMO was that it was basically a walk through. It would have been nice to be stumped a little more.

If you haven't played this game i'd definitely at least rent it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar