Did Bulluck call out Schwartz?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Our average yards per game is 272 a little higher than the 4-0 Ravens. Sure our offense needs some improvement but the real problem is our Defense which is giving up an average 388 yards per game compared to Baltimore's 220.

We're also dead last against the run giving up 177 yards per game. :grrr:

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

don't be mislead by our offense. Most of those yards come after we are out of the game

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

You've got me there. I just hope he and the rest get their act together. JS has to go. Never liked the thought of him becoming the DC, and now I know why. The defense has jumped ship. The players know better abd they should be angred that they are getting flat out embarrassed by just about every offense they play, somehow I think Hanesworth lost his mind for a second and imagined that o-linemen he stomped on was Jim Schitz:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar