Did Larry Bird somehow have too many concussions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Maybe in Bizarro World where he's not an egotistical self-entitled POS that would try to hold a team FO hostage if they weren't doing what he wanted. Which is pretty much what he did with Cleveland for however many years.

And even now there're reports of him being a pissy little girl about Miami's management and eyeing leaving in 2013 (or 14? I forget). I wouldn't be surprised at all if that loser bails on the cHeat if he doesn't have his little ring by then.

Would probably make Miami a better team though truth be told.

Admittedly, LeChoke's faults likely aren't entirely his own. His mother is an insane whore (literally), he didn't have a Dad, and Cleveland/the media treated him like the second coming when he came into the league. So I imagine the latter mixed with his absolute lack of moral grounding created the creature we have today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

try watching some games and look at some numbers.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It got better for sure after working out with The Dream over the summer, but it still needs some work given a person with his size, his footwork is still bad. But on the bright side for him, his post game is good enough to command a double team.

5. Deuce Wayne

Oh come on.

I watch Lebron constantly and he never ceases to prove me right with anything outside of layups and dunks.

Dude's garbage the moment he pulls up for a J.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

support lebron if you'd like, but don't lie to an unknowledgable fan...

Lebron is a below average midrange shooter and a terrible 3 point shooter.

If he couldn't get to the rack at will he probably wouldn't even be relevant.

7. Deuce Wayne

Which is why his career will fall off like Shawn Kemp's the moment he has a knee injury or loses a bit of his burst.

8. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

i will never understand why some people hate lebron so much.......

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its THEir DECISION

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Because he is the epitome of everything that is wrong with professional athletes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar