Did The Pats Cheat?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by inVINCEable2007, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The pats may of hired a camera guy to tape the jets defence coach 4 sighs to the players who here thinks this is true and this one is for tom brady :moon2:

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

they can be docked a draft pick for doing that. and it's proven of course.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Didn't they get into trouble for doing it last year too?

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That seems too harsh, c'mon...

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah right they deserve a lot more than being docked a draft pick. Classy yeah right that pisses me off what a bunch of cheaters and classless people on that team and FO.

No wonder Brady and Moss had such good games.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah right...:rolleyes:
    If some clown with a video camara didn't film the Jet's defensive signals Brady and Moss would have sucked...PUHLEEZE!!

I'm not a Pats fan AT ALL, but someone would have to have the wildest of imaginations (or clinical hate for the Pats) to believe that crap did anything to change the outcome of that game, or is worth the Pats losing multiple draft picks over.
    If they do, I couldn't care less, but it's crazy the overreaction we're seeing.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I knew they were evil!

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Never said they would suck but 183 yds and a TD for Moss or w/e and 3 TD's for Brady and almost 300 yds. The numbers don't lie they had crazy good games and you don't think them tapping helped at all. The Jets D doesn't suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar