Did Vince wrap up the Rookie of the Year today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KobeChaz, Dec 24, 2006.

?

Did Vince wrap up the R.O.Y. today?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2007.
  1. Yes

84.5%
  2. No

15.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dang i just cant get a break, not all sources are 100% true, like wikipedia isnt always right...

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I guess I will be alone in saying he did not clinch it. MJD had a really good game and proved he is an every down back even if FT is out. VY takes out NE and we somehow make the playoffs ROY easy.

3. but u also have to think about what vince has done in the situation that he has been dealt with, MJD went to a much better team and hes not the qb which takes a much more demanding role of knowing everything about the offense crystal clear

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fragile Fred takes half his carries.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the key contributor to Vince's bid may be the streak we've been on and his propensity to coming through in the clutch

he's a hot topic .... he's a leader with or without the ball in his hands
    that will put him over the edge imo

6. He hasn't clinched it yet, but he's probably in the lead going into the last week of the season.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least the Devin Hester talk is over with.

Which leads me back to the OROY, DROY and ROY. What does he win? (if he did in fact win it)

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

for now, I'll just keep voting him Rookie of the Week
    (which I'm sure he'll be a candidate ... along with MJD nd Bush)

and like GhostZ points out, Vince is commanding the QB slot, that's got to be worth a bump; for what it's worth, Vince is one of the better runners in the league

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw, as the bell has tolls

Merry Christmas to all

10. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

OROY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar