Did Vince wrap up the Rookie of the Year today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KobeChaz, Dec 24, 2006.

?

Did Vince wrap up the R.O.Y. today?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2007.
  1. Yes

84.5%
  2. No

15.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abt1967

abt1967 Guest

Um, that is incorrect. A rookie QB rarely wins the award but VY will win.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

That pretty much says it all!

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You will.

There are only two people saying that he shouldn't win it.

Hoge and Jaworsksi.

And, who cares about them, anyway. :rolleyes:

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Vince has a bigger impact than Bush. Simple as that. Without Young's confidence, clutch playing, we are 4-11 right now.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

without the insane decision to sign and then play kerryfriggincollins the Titans are Better than 8-7 right now.

6. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

IF we get to the playoffs, I personally don't think there's any way that he won't win OROY.

7. Nobody has anything wrapped up. For all we know, Bush could pick up 250 yards and 4 TDs next week while Vince has a terrible game.

8. abt1967

abt1967 Guest

I guess if you type it then it's true. That in no way will happen even if they were playing the Colts. McAllister is the mule that moves that wagon. I can see maybe 250 all purpose yards - maybe!

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Hehe SK,, Just a friendle bump!

"Young, who led Texas to the 2005 national championship and was the third overall pick in last April's draft, overwhelmed one of the strongest rookie classes in NFL history. He received 23 votes from a nationwide panel of 50 sports writers and broadcasters who cover the league.

That easily beat New Orleans wide receiver Marques Colston and Jacksonville running back Maurice Drew, who had nine apiece; San Diego tackle Marcus McNeill (6); and Saints running back Reggie Bush (3).":))

10. No problem. I still say he didn't have it wrapped up until the season was over. But like I said after week 15, he was in the lead and should win if nothing big happened to change it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar