Did we botch the Trade of the #11 pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Roos has lost a step but he is still good. Lewan can learn a lot from Roos this yr if he is backing him up. In training camp you never know what will happen. Good LT are hard to find so it was a good pick
    Oher can be cut after this yr and he will only cost 6 million to be a backup

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Titan fan A 2 months ago

THATS WHY YOU DONT REACH FOR A QB!!! YOU END UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE LOCKER!!!!

Titan fan A today

WE DONT HAVE A FRANCHISE QB, WE SHOULD HAVE REACHED AND DRAFTED A QB AT 11!!

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Alzarius reaching for a QB vs getting a lineman with multiple arrests on file is justifiable. I would have liked either Manziel or Dennard. I will not settle for Lewan

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm just pissed because we can't seem to make an advantageous trade when we need to.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Locker wasn't a reach because of where he was taken. He was a reach because he sucked ass and couldn't stay healthy in college. Carr and Teddy have their blemishes but they are both FAR better prospects than Locker.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

agreed, alot of teams seem to swing deals...why can't we?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

looks like you have to settle because you have no choice :brow:

I just don't understand all the folks wanting Manziel

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

His contract was worth 9 guaranteed so even if we cut him after one season he still made 9.5 mil. That's crazy

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No I wanted CJ Mosley.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm more disappointed at not being able to trade down and get extra picks going into tonight than I am with Lewan....trades were happening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar